1.4. If our information practices change significantly at some time in the future, we will notify you of the policy changes before we use your data for these new purposes and we will provide you the ability to opt out of these new uses.
2 Definitions2.1. Personal Data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
2.2. Website: VIEW26 website under the master domain: view26.com.
2.3. Cookies: Small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory.
3 Information We Collect
3.1 What information do we collect?We can collect the following information about you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, phone number, country, city
- Profile information such as job title, company or other business information
- User web behavior
- IP addresses, URLs visited, and related information
- Education and work experience
- Usage data and information about the systems running our products
3.2 Where do we collect information?This are the activities where you will ask you to give us information.
|Activity where we ask for Personal Data||Data we ask|
|Website||Access online support||Contact information|
|Contact requests||Contact information|
|Digital surveys||Contact information, software preferences|
|Paper surveys||Contact information, software preferences||Recruitment activities (when you submit a spontaneous application or directly for an advertised position via our website; in job fairs, events, via a third-party; when applying through referrals provided by our employees and interviews)||Contact and profile information, education and work experience or other relevant information|
3.3 How do we use the information collected?We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes:
|Purpose||Data collected||Send important notices, regarding changes to our terms, conditions and policies.||Contact information|
|Explore new market opportunities||Profile information|
|Improve our products||User web behavior|
|Recruitment||Education and work experience|
|Improve user experience||Anonymized product usage data and metrics|
|Resolve technical problems||Anonymized product usage data and metrics|
3.4 Use of non-personal informationWe may also collect data that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer and disclose non-personal information for any purpose.
- We may collect information so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect information regarding customer activities on our website. This information is aggregated and used to help us provide more useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of our website, products, and services are of most interest.
- With exception of your personal information and data, any other data and information you decide to submit to us will automatically be considered as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and not limited by any restriction of confidentiality or intellectual rights. Therefore, please do not submit to us any non-Personal Data with any kind of restriction of confidentiality or of intellectual rights or of any other kind.
4. Security of your Personal Data4.1. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help to protect your Personal Data from its dissemination, loss, misuse, alteration unauthorized access or disclosure as well as against any other form of illicit treatment.
4.2. We secure the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. See our Cloud Security Statement.
5. Information Sharing and Disclosure5.1. We will not share or disclose any of your Personal Data with third-parties except as described in this policy.
5.2. We do not sell your Personal Data. We will never provide your Personal Data to any third-party, without your previous consent, that does not, at least, the same level of for your Personal Data similar to the one we have. We ensure that the necessary procedures are in place to preserve your legal rights over your Personal Data.
5.5. Testimonials: We may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers. With your previous consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at anytime.
5.6. With your previous consent: We will share your Personal Data with third-parties only when we have your consent to do so.
5.7. We reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Data if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a law, court order, or legal process, but as far as is legally possible, we will inform you about such disclosure terms.
6. Your RightsYou have the following rights with respect to the information you provide to us:
6.1. Right to obtain the confirmation, if Personal Data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the Personal Data;
6.2. Right to be informed about our privacy policies and practices;
6.3. Request that we rectify your Personal Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
6.4. Right to object processing of your Personal Data to specific types of processing: direct marketing, processing based on legitimate interests or performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority and processing for research or statistical purposes (unless the processing has a legitimate purpose or the is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims);
6.5. Right to removal of your Personal Data when it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected/processed, when you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal ground for the processing, for compliance a legal obligation. This right might me refused where the Personal Data processing is necessary;
6.6. Right to request data portability, when data is provided by data subject (actively and knowingly or observed by virtue of the use a service/device), based in his/her consent or, in a contract where the data subject is an interested party. We will transmit this data in a structured, commonly used format. This right only applies if the data processing is carried out by automated means;
6.7. Right to be informed about any recipients to whom your Personal Data have been disclosed, if you request it. Moreover, if you request any rectification/removal of Personal Data or restriction of processing, we will communicate to each of those recipients;
6.8. Right to restrict processing under certain circumstances defined by Data Protection laws;
6.9. Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
6.10. Right appeal to Data Protection National Committee (CNPD) of any of our decision about your Personal Data.
6.11. These rights are defined by the General Data Protection Regulation. Please read this document for more details. To exercise these rights, please see Section 8: Contact us about privacy questions.
7. Retention of Personal Data7.1. VIEW26 will maintain your Personal Data records for the time needed to accomplish the purpose it was collected as authorized by you and VIEW26 will execute regular reviews to its Personal Data files, in order to update them and to maintain their accuracy.
7.2. Subject to the rules stated at 7.1., above, in general terms, VIEW26 will maintain your Personal Data records for no more than 6 civil years, since the last contact with the data subject, unless special reasons may determine that VIEW26 maintains your Personal Data for a longer period, as authorized by law.
7.3. The Personal Data included at any agreement, invoice or other legal document or statement will be retained for the period that is legally necessary.
7.4. In any case, VIEW26 will always notify you of the deletion of your Personal Data.
8. Contact us about privacy questionsFor any questions or notices, please contact our Privacy Officer at: