VIEW26 follows an Agile model and so we run 2 or 3 week sprints to implement our roadmap as well as to fix bugs.
- We use Git for source control and a variant of gitflow is used as our branching strategy.
- The develop branch is maintained as a stable branch from where any feature / bugfix branches are forked from.
- All forked branches are merged back into develop after pull requests are code reviewed and the builds are passing.
- Continuous Integration is set up using Gitlab CI. Any changes to the develop branch are automatically tested and built.
- Additionally some manual testing is done on the latest commit before it is deployed to a Pre-Production environment. The release to Production is done after making sure that the Pre-Production Environment is stable.
- Git Repository Manager, Code Reviews & CI
- Issue Tracker - Jira Cloud